Life still goes on with or without the snow and with the lack of snow doesn’t mean you can’t go down and enjoy the winter activities and events that the many great organizations in Buffalo have to offer you.
As one of the greatest winter cities in America, our city offers, theatre, outdoor ice skating downtown and at canalside, craft beer, tons of hockey games, winter festivals and more for you to enjoy!
Here are just a few of the important or new events and activities that you can check out in 2024:
- Queen City Roller Girls – Since 2015 RiverWorks has hosted women’s roller derby. Our team has proven to be a fun and unique event for all family members to see.
- The Buffalo Auto Show – A staple event at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, the auto show is just another reason to head downtown Feb 1th – 4th and see what new vehicles the car companies will be featuring or rolling out for 2024.
- The World’s Largest Disco – This Buffalo tradition started in 1994. This year it will be held on Nov 30th. It has become the must go to event for expats coming back home at Thanks Giving. Buy your tickets here for this over 21 event soon as it always sells out.
- Ice Hockey–The is no shortage of exciting ice hockey downtown. From the the NHL Buffalo Sabres at the Key Bank Center to the Canisius College Golden Griffs at Harbor Center Hockey. There is a real good chance that find pee wees playing playing knee hockey the halls of your hotel!
- Pizza Pods At Pizza Plant – Since 2015 the downtown location in the Courtyard Marriott has offer their unique and delicious pizza pods and huge selection of craft beers. They were the first company to bring craft beer metro Buffalo.
- Canalside – What is Canalside? It is part of the Buffalo waterfront where ships docked from the beginning of the Erie canal in 1825 to the mid 20th century. It no longer is a ruff and dirty place but a spot popular with folks of all ages. Check out on our brand new children’s museum called Explore and More. Canalside is a four seasons destination.
Lost downtown? Need to know a great place to eat? Just ask a Buffalo Pedal Tours guide for help. Our friendly and knowledgeable guides are ready to help you plan your next fun activity downtown.
With bachelorette parties, pub crawls, and architecture tours, we have you covered will all types of party bike fun to delight anyone when spending a day in Buffalo.
Contact Buffalo Pedal Tours today and book a tour for your party!